Self-accommodation systems in condos for overnight stays .
What are the self-accomodation systems in the condos for overnight stays or guest rooms in Vancouver. These are systems through which guests in such apartments can be accommodated alone. This happens when they want or have the opportunity. Most often it is done in a certain time range, which is consistent with the property owner in advance.
What are the most common methods :
- smart lock with code.
- doorman or security guard, who is available at the entrance of the building.
Which method to choose? In case there is no doorman or security guard in the building, the options are between one and two.
- Smart lock with code. The front door lock is replaced with one with a code. The tendency is to use such systems more and more often due to their convenience and speed. Their price is not low, but they are extremely safe and provide remote control. This option is only applicable if the input is entered with a code and not with a chip or other key.
What are the main advantages ?
- for guests - the freedom to choose the time of accommodation. They do not take into account the capabilities of the host. Determining an appointment in advance is sometimes a complex task. Flights are delayed, traffic jams are commonplace, customers are hungry or surprised by navigation.
- for the hosts - they prepare everything in advance, not wasting unnecessary waiting time. Give precise and clear instructions for self-accommodation.
- for the platforms - they create a special status of the business trip apartment called Business Travel Ready. It is given only if it meets certain requirements, the most important of which is the presence of a self-accommodation system.
Is it worth investing in self-accommodation systems in condos for overnight stays?
Is it worth it? Yes. It saves a lot of time and money. It is convenient for everyone. These systems can even be purchased from a website such as Amazon.
Is it safe? If someone knows exactly where the box is and which door it opens, they will have to break the box itself. In case they can, they will certainly be able to handle the front door lock. Depending on the location of the apartment, a different system can be chosen.