You want to turn your kids' room into a fabulous and different world, but don't know where to start? The answer is easy - concentrate on the walls. The transformation of just one of them is enough to achieve a different and unique design for the entire space.
This article will offer you a few simple solutions for transformations of the walls in the nursery to stimulate your kids' creativity.
If you want to change the walls in the kids' room you can always find a good renovation specialist with Multigroup Property Services.
How to Paint the Walls?
When you take the decision to transform the walls into living drawings, it's important to think boldly and have an adventurous spirit.
- The first step is to make a plan, especially since you will be undertaking this adventure for the first time. Especially if you do it by yourself.
- Even though some of us may feel a reasonable amount of fear of starting to paint a whole picture on a wall, this endeavor may not be that difficult. The best starting point is to use an image you liked. And then expand your options.
- The alternative to a bold drawing on the whole wall is to choose a piece of wall on which to let our imagination run wild. The clearer our vision is, the better the execution of the drawing will be.
- If you are pleased with the result, it would serve you as an incentive to transform the whole room as your next project.
An Easy Geographical Transformation
One of the easiest and safest options to transform the whole wall our kids' room is by relying on any of the classic ready-made themes - for example, educational ones. For example using a stylish geographical variation for transforming a wall through a world map.
- In addition to the interesting décor, in such a nursery, your child would notably improve his or her knowledge of geography.
- It would be nice to match the overall design of the room with the colors of the map. This way the accent wall will be part of the design.
- Easiest way to achieve it is with the help of wallpapers. However, you can also bet on stickers that are easier to put on the wall, however they are not as effective.
Another kind of wall that is great for a kids' room conversion would be the so called do-it-yourself solution. In this way, in addition to saving a budget, we would stimulate our child's imagination in mastering different subjects, which would also lead to the formation of new skills in the future.
- Simple and easy solution for turning a wall in a kids' room into a storage space with a simple hemp rope.
- Thus, by stretching the cross-ropes we can make plenty of space for our child favorite toys, which can be placed on the entire wall.
- The visibility of stored things would not deprive us of the desired artistic effect
Sport Themed Wall
The sports theme is extremely relevant to the kids' room. Some parents even go a step further and install simple fitness equipment, basketball nets and more in their children's rooms.
Can you imagine your child practicing climbing in your home? It may sound impossible, but it is completely doable!
- To implement a climbing wall you will need to attach the appropriate climbing stones
- It would also be nice to think about the safety of the kid and install climbing accessories.
Achieving a unique design in a kids' room can often be achieved by transforming just one of the walls. The possibilities for this are limitless - from stylish drawings to complete sports facilities.
For assistance in the implementation of your project, do not hesitate to contact the specialists at Multigroup Property Services. At any time you have the opportunity to get a completely free project estimation.