What is Included in a Vancouver Office Renovation ?
The office is the face of a company. At the office, clients, partners and investors judge the solvency of the company, its position in the market, and attitude to business. Office space should be convenient, comfortable and functional. It should also attract attention and surprise with its individuality. That is why office owners across Vancouver and the Lower Mainland are increasingly trying to move away from the cookie cutter office renovation standards. Realizing your own design and ideas is the easiest if you hire competent contractors.
When is a Renovation Required?
Renovation of the office space is carried out when :
- in a new office building without interior decoration,
- when changing the owner of the office or its tenant,
- when changing the concept of a company or wanting serious changes
- in case of technical need.
The Nuances of Office Renovations
Overhaul of the office requires significant investments both financial and time wise, planning work and attracting professionals. Any work related to the redevelopment must be agreed with the owner of the building or the strata corporation, as well as with the relevant municipal authorities. Coordination is required and any work affecting the interior or facade of the building whether it is adding/removing the wall or altering the building windows.
Office Renovations involve a complete change of equipment of the premises, namely :
- Redevelopment, with the destruction of old and the creation of new partitions, the creation of niches, arches and other architectural elements in accordance with the project
- Replacement or installation of plumbing and waste systems
- Replacement or installation of heaters
- Replacement or supply of electrical wiring, Internet lines, telephone and television cables
- Installation of ventilation and air conditioning systems
- Replacement of windows and doors
- Thorough preparation of floors, ceilings and walls for subsequent finishing
- Full decoration of all rooms in accordance with the design project
- Installation of alarm systems, access control.
Renovation of a modern office in Vancouver requires the use of the latest technology and high-quality practical materials in accordance with the general design concept, or following generally accepted standards.
Office Renovations can provide :
- Creation of complex and functional lighting systems
- Implementation of an effective solution in terms of space organization
- Office zoning in order to create the most comfortable space for both employees and visitors.
The result of a major office renovation should be a functional workspace that meets labor protection standards, attracting with its interior and unique personality.